Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Has any one on TAnswer.com ever been to Trinidad and Tobago?

It's a caribbean Island.
Has any one on TAnswer.com ever been to Trinidad and Tobago?
Not only have I been to Trinidad, my friend, I used to live there and still visit regularly.

Nice place to visit, it is like a mini United Nations with great food and beaches.

You should visit some time!
Has any one on TAnswer.com ever been to Trinidad and Tobago?
See below
See below
yes, I have been there once! I had a good time.
I have been there twice. It is a very beautiful country.
yes. my parents are from there. it is nice. the hilton is a good hotel to stay at. gets real hot , people are ok
I'm a "Trini" to the bone . Come to my country i guarantee you will love it as much as i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment