Sunday, October 16, 2011

Has anyone ever been to Jamaica?

If yess,pls tell us about your impressions.
|||
I went on a cruise that stopped in Ocho Rios for a day. It was typical touristy stuff. We did a tour which included Dunn River Falls, a must do if you go there, We didn't have much time for the beach, but I just didn't care for the beach arrangement because hotel beach areas were fenced in for guests only. It was not like other places I have been where the beach areas are open for everyone. We walked through the market area and that was typical experience, stalls with much of the same thing and folks pressuring you to buy something.



It was OK, but I would not make a special trip to go back there. Later this year we have another cruise with a stop in another Jamaican city, Montego Bay, so I'll see if my opinion changes after that.
|||
Yes, many people have been there. That is my impression.
Yes, many people have been there. That is my impression.
Yes, the sun, the people, the beaches, the relaxed guardianship laws.
BANA KEKO DİYEN ARKADAS . EGER ONU GIRGIRINA YAZILDIGINI ANLAYAMADIYSAN BEN SANA NE DİYEYİM. SADECE NE KADAR ENTERESAN İNSAN VAR BURDA ONU MERAK ETTİM.

YANİ GEYİK MUHABBETİ İDİ EN AZINDAN DİĞER BAZI MESAJLAR GİBİ SEVİYESİZ DEĞİL. HOŞÇAKAL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment