Sunday, October 16, 2011

Has anyone been to Sandals Resort in St. Lucia ? I plan on getting married ther next year.?


Has anyone been to Sandals Resort in St. Lucia ? I plan on getting married ther next year.?
Any where in the Caribbean you want get married just pack you bag an go, you will be treated right
Has anyone been to Sandals Resort in St. Lucia ? I plan on getting married ther next year.?
Sorry I haven't been to Sandals but the company has a good reputation and is more expensive than others but I guess you pay for what you get. I've put a page below which has links including one to tourism which may be of interest.
Sorry I haven't been to Sandals but the company has a good reputation and is more expensive than others but I guess you pay for what you get. I've put a page below which has links including one to tourism which may be of interest.
beatiful resort. food and service are wonderful.
price and book your honeymoon package here http://www.gogowwv.com username is myboymc@hotmail.com password is 0128888
Check wwwtripadvisor.com, many reviews and pitcures of lots of resorts, and Q/A Forum on all travel topics. there is alot of pitcures from people who have been there, regarding St. Lucia Sandals and all Sandals, with reviews from people who have been there lately
My husband and I were there w/ a group of 10 in March 06. We stayed @ Sandals Regency. It was absolutely our favorite vacation yet! We have been to Cancun, Jamaica, St.Lucia, and next is Dominican Republic. We were concerned after reading some reviews, but none of the reviews fell true to us. We had an excellent time! The beach is gorgeous and the people are super!! We are ready to go back tomorrow! There was people getting married there almost daily. They have candlelit dinners on the beach which were awesome! The water was a little rough sometimes, but we made it fun by body surfing onto the beach! OUCH!.the sand will tear you up! Congratulations on your wedding and you will not regret staying at the Regency.

No comments:

Post a Comment