Sunday, October 16, 2011

Has anyone been to Sosua in the d.republic?

What's it like?
Has anyone been to Sosua in the d.republic?
I've been through there on the way to Cabarete. It's relatively small for a north coastal town. Apparently there is a Jewish settlement still there from WWII days. They're known for their cheese production. Like all Dominican coastal areas, it's touristic and hot most of the year. Ummm.what else do you want to know? Since it's smaller, you might want to learn some basic Spanish if you don't know any yet.
Has anyone been to Sosua in the d.republic?
Sorry!I haven't!
Sorry!I haven't!
No but I used to work in Travel and I don't recommend DOM REP. Had nothing but complaints of stomach bugs, bed bugs and mouldy hotel rooms.

Check your hotel beds for bedbugs, There is a world epidemic of them at the moment.

Google "bed bugs" to see what they look like, how they behave and how to spot an infestation in a hotel or accomodation.

Barbados is FAB! Go there..
Have you been smoking weed of late?
never been there but so it on tv and sounded all so great 4 me ,,, then i saw kerry answer,,, still hope u r lucky 1 and will have great holiday ,,,and 2 kerry .ty 4 beeing honest here ,,, pity u dont tell me that as i come book holiday 2 u ,,
i stayed at juan juilo some years ago but visited sosua.
it's small but very friendly and the weather is great all year when it rains it rains hot. if you get the chance take the trip to siona island on the catermaran it's great.
no. me neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment