Wednesday, October 26, 2011

has anyone ever been to a Hedonism Resort? What goes on there? Is it worth it?


|||
It is great and you will see bunch of sexy ladies.Enjoy your self and do not stare.
|||
EVERYONE is OLD!! Many 'nasty' old men trolling for women. Since I am realtively young (27), it would have been nice to see people my own age. Rather it looked like a nudist camp for Seniors. Not at all what you would expect.
EVERYONE is OLD!! Many 'nasty' old men trolling for women. Since I am realtively young (27), it would have been nice to see people my own age. Rather it looked like a nudist camp for Seniors. Not at all what you would expect.
I heard it was good but I'm planning to go soon. Hope it's not full off ugly, old people. No offense to old people but I would like to see something hot!
im 37 and going to hendo 2 in aug 14-21
It is a place for swingers and nudist to sun and swim nude and have sex all day long. Hedonism is known to be a wild sleazy place if you go, bring lots of condoms (if you intend to screw around)

not my idea of a vacation, I don't want to return home with any STDs or AIDS.



yuckkkkkkkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment