Sunday, October 16, 2011

has any1 ever heard of the caribbean island st.vincent &the grenadines?


has any1 ever heard of the caribbean island st.vincent &the grenadines?
Yes, lovely, unspoiled, great sailing and yachting, small but perfect if you want a relaxing vacation no theme parks or crap like that.
has any1 ever heard of the caribbean island st.vincent &the grenadines?
yes.
yes.
yeah. My best friend named her son Vincent after we went there on vacation. She conceived there and we found out weeks later!
The baby is four now.and she married the guy!

I'm going back in a few months.we're taking baby Vince this time!
St Vincent is the Island, the Grenadines are made up of several islands.From St Vincent going south toward Grenada. It is my favorite area of the Caribbean.
yes, i have relatives there, my fathers cousin.( 2nd cousin for me? ) was actually the prime minister of bequoi or how ever you spell it. and it is part of st vincent and the grenadines. i hear its beautiful.hope to some day get down to see all my relatives!
yes i live in st vincent. st vincent is the main land and the grenadines is a chain of beautiful island.
Lots of us have heard from that country which was famous due to its yachting, undiscovered beauty and recently filming of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie sagas.
YES! I was born and raised in St. Vincent, the Grenadine islands are nearby and are all very beautiful especially the island of Bequia, if you're thinking of visiting, it's very tiny but definitely worth the trip and I'm not just saying that because I'm from there.
Yes, have heard of the islands. Beautiful place and beautiful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment