Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Has anyone been to St.Lucia?

If so did you like it?
Has anyone been to St.Lucia?
Yeah was there up to last week. Been there 4 times. I always have a good time when I go to St.Lucia. Maybe you should try going there. It's a scenic island and I love most of all the Rodney Bay area - there's got great night life and fine restaurants. Anything specific u'd like to know ask me. i'll answer if I can.
Has anyone been to St.Lucia?
St. Lucia? there's so many St. Lucia in the world.
St. Lucia? there's so many St. Lucia in the world.
yup, better than a pot of **
Yes, but a long time ago as a teenager on a field trip (am from Barbados). I liked it. It was different from home; lots of volcanic features - hot springs, the Pitons (volcanic plugs) etc. Mountainous (from my point of view - Barbados is very flat in comparison) and quite green. Had alot of agriculture (bananas) at the time. Not sure what it's like now. Hope to reacquaint myself soon.
I went in April and stayed at the Sandal's Halcyon Resort. Wonderful week!
Been there done that and wasn't impressed. Too many people there that smelled a bit too funky for my taste.

If you like thinking of an erruption when on vacation and getting stung by mosquitoes, worring if someone is doing something nasty to your food (Obeia), that'd be the place to be.

Other people seem to enjoy it. Not me. Sorry. You may like it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment